
So my brother got his mission call this last Thurs. And he's going to BRAZIL!!! I'm so excited for him and can't wait to start getting mission letters. Thanks to the number of people who came to hear his call there were PLENTY of phones so I got to listen as he read it. I think when you're a member of the Church and you have a son you know this day will come. When I found out I was having a boy (Zach) I knew he would grow up and serve a mission. I remember when Caleb was born and that thought never entered my mind but now I see how's he's grown into an EXCEPTIONAL young man who loves the Lord and will serve with honor. I'm so proud of you Caleb and know this will be the hardest thing you'll ever do but remember what Coach Gelwig (sp?) said.....
Viver BRAZIL!!!!!
1 comment:
So are we going to New Moon or what?
MA
Post a Comment