So I can't find the cord for the camera to add pictures but let me catch you up on the past few weeks. For Halloween the kids and I went to Sandy because my sister from Vegas came into town. We had a good time and everyone enjoyed trick or treating. Zach and Dani didn't last very long but Granne (my mom) was kind enough to take them around longer so we could take the little kids home.
My brother's mission call should come this week and I'm sooooo excited I'm sure he's WAY more excited than me but it'll still be great to hear where he'll be going. Life in Manila is well....life in Manila. It's hunting season so that means Ben is EXTRA busy and we don't see him much. But it'll calm down soon enough then we'll just have to make it through the holidays!! YEAH!!!! Anyway that's the news from the great North East. Have a great day and enjoy the weather if it's nice where you are. It's GREAT here!!!!
1 comment:
So plans for Thanksgiving????
Huh?
MA
Post a Comment