O.K. so Ben is now in the Young Men's Presidency and he's the assistant Scout Master. Well this weekend they have a winter "campout" planned. Now when I heard winter campout I pictured digging a hole in the snow to sleep in and trying to start a fire with wet wood in the snow. But NOPE!! The 22 boys, and 5 leaders are snowmobiling into a cabin and spending the night watching cable, eating well cooked food and sleeping in a heated cabin. Then they'll come home tomorrow. Thus the reason I use the term "campout" with very little respect and I don't take it very seriously.
On a different note that will tie into Ben "camping" in a minute, we have been looking to a horse trailer for a WHILE. As in a few years. Every night Ben scans KSL classified ads for a good deal on a 3 or 4 horse trailer. Well he's gone tonight so I took a look. And low and behold there was a 4 horse trailer for.....$350!!!! So I quickly called the guy and got the details. It's actully in pretty good shape. Most of the time when there is a good deal we always miss it, and someone buys it before we can. So (without telling Ben, because he's out of cell range) I bought the trailer. SURPRISE!!!!!! And here's a picture of my purchase.
I think I did o.k. I figured even if we have to fix a few things to make it perfect it's STILL cheaper than most 4 horse trailers we've looked at. The average price of other 4 horse trailers we've seen is around $5000. So I think I did good.....I hope Ben thinks so.
1 comment:
That looks nice. If it turns out that it is not what you needed, you can always re-sell it! How are you going to get it home?
Post a Comment