


Sorry for the sideways pictures.....I forgot to rotate and edit them before I loaded them!!!! : (This morning the 3 kids that go to school bounded out of bed at the excitement of St. Patrick's Day!!! What's so funny is all they do is wear green!! I also got each of them a clover and pot of gold necklace to wear to school today. So we all got ready and took pictures. And then as they were heading out to the bus Jordynn asked, "What do we do on St. Patrick's Day?" I explained basically wear green and well that's it. She wanted to know if there were gifts, candy or anything fun? When I explained not really. She said, "well can we play St. Patrick's Day games when I get home from school?" I'm not sure what she means but I've decided Jordynn is very dis-enchanted by the whole St. Patrick's Day idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment