So I've been trying to post since Sunday but I couldn't get any of the pictures to load so I would get mad and give up. But it's been a week and I need to AGAIN update all of you readers. Firt we had off of school last Friday so after school on Thursday we all headed down to Salt Lake. Zach and Michaela had dentist appointments Friday morning. We dropped Ben off at his parents so he could work on the trailer (it needed a new axel) while the kids and I went to my parents which was a block from the dentist. After the fun dentist (Zach has 2 cavities) we went over to Kevin and Monica's (Ben's brother and sister-in law) Monica and I were going shopping for a family Easter lunch and egg hunt for the kids. During the process I kept updated from Ben and it wasn't going well. He wanted to get the trailer fixed so we could take it home. 3 o'clock came (the time for the family gathering) and Ben wasn't done so we moved the party to his parents house. All the while Ben was working on the trailer. Well around 6 Kevin and Monica and their kids left, Ben was still woking. Then at about 7 pm he said he was done and we ran to Wal MArt before coming back to pick up the trailer and head home. We got to his parents around 8 pm and then spent an HOUR trying to get the lights to work. Ben finally gave up and we went home WITH OUT the trailer. But it's closer to working.
Saturday morning there was an egg hunt at the county park and I took the 4 kids. They had fun but it was COLD!!! We dyed eggs that night and I tried a new kind of dye. It was CAMO designs. That meant the colors the eggs got dyed were army brown, army green...it was SOOOOO pretty. The Easter Bunny came that night and the kids got to find their baskets before church. The primary kids sang in church, so did Ben and I (I volunteered him SORRY) we came home and had another egg hunt. That makes 3 if you're keepng count!!!
There was NO SCHOOL yesterday but it was nice outside so the kids spent most of the day out playing. Now it's Tuesday and it's Dani's BIRTHDAY!!!!! She's the big 3!!! And she's sooo excited. I got up this morning and made her cake and she keeps saying "I want my presents, I want my presents!!" It's going to be a long day until 7 pm when I get home from parent teacher conferences to do her birthday!!! So if I can get the pictures to load hopefully you'll have pictures to see that go with all these adventures.
1 comment:
Three egg hunts...wow. It's a good thing Easter won't happen again for another year, huh?
Post a Comment