Well this will hopefully be the last time I vent about the lost pictures. We got the lap top back and they couldn't save anything. So that's that. I had a memory card that was damaged, but I downloaded what pictures I could and they were pictures of Dani's first birthday, so that's nice. The current card in the new camera had pictures from Easter on. So that's a plus also. If anyone out there has pictures from our family over the years we would appreciate them.
We're currently on Spring Break. We've had off since Thursday and don't have to go back to school until Tuesday. So Ben and I decided we would head down to Salt Lake for errands and a little fun. We stayed in a hotel, went swimming. Then we went to the Clarke Planetarium for a laser, lights movie set to the music of U2. Ben and I thought the kids would love the movie. Well only Zach and Michaela liked it. Dani cried and asked to go home, Jordynn said it was too loud, she didn't like that the movie made her feel like she was moving and she asked to go home also. It was shown on the dome of the Planetarium and it was COOL!!! A little nauseating, but still very cool. Today we went to Cabella's and got to play at the "shooting range" the kids thought that was fun. But through it all they thought the hotel and swimming was the best. The sleeping arrangements at the hotel worked out pretty well. Dani was "scared" so she slept on the floor by my side of the bed. Part of our master plan was to wear the kids out so they would come back to the hotel after the movie and crash. It worked out pretty well. We were looking forward to sleeping in a bit but we were up at 7 AM anyway. Oh well. We picked up our horse trailer and headed home. By the way we pulled the trailer home on our new truck we bought last week. Since we had no debt, we couldn't get a construction loan. We have NO debt and good income but still..... Does that make sense??? So the most obvious choice was DEBT!!!! And what better way than with a truck!!! We made it safe and sound, and tired. But there's still 3 days until it's back to school, so hopefully I can get caught up on laundry and some house work.
No comments:
Post a Comment