Monday, April 7, 2008

Strange cast, strange kids

So we had some down time last week at play practice (we were waiting to get into the gym, where the stage is) so we decided to dress up. We did this last year so I guess it's now a tradition. To make it worse, when we did get in we played bad-mitton dressed like this. It was fun!! Every now and then it's good to take a break and remind the kids to be silly and be kids.




Here's a picture of our kids. Well what can I say...... what do you the reader think they are doing?
A. Looking for a marble

B. Playing Duck, Duck Goose

C. Practicing for spy school

D. Going through their Gothic phase (a little early)
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
Answer..................... "C"!!!!! Michaela was the teacher of the first ever Wolford Spy School!!!!
I know....I know....strange, but hey they're our strange kids and they keep us laughing.

No comments: