| So here's the photo disaster update. Last Friday I was getting ready to go to State Drama, and was updating my i-Pod. Because the other lap top is in the shop, I tried to update it on Ben's computer. In order to get my i-Pod to read Ben's computer I had to zero the i-Pod out. Basically that meant dump everything on my i-Pod and then reload from Ben's computer. Well in a nut shell, after I dumped everything and was reloading, I suddenly realized that the i-Pod had all the pictures on it!!!!!! And YOU GUESSED it I dumped them!!!!! So we lost EVERY PICTURE we had from the last 5 years AGAIN!!!! I was so upset when I realized what I did, I unplugged the i-Pod and threw it across the room, got in the car and headed down to Salt Lake for State Drama. I made the 3 hour drive in 2 hours and 7 minutes. I know, I know, I drove too fast. DUH!!! But I was MAD!!!!!! And I still am. The lap top should be done this Thurs. when we go back down to get some errands run. We told them to save whatever they could from the hard drive. It's spring break for the kids so we're going to do some fun things with them while we're down there. I'm still praying we can have some of our memories saved from the computer. I will keep everyone updated. But what is done is done. And I've learned to save my pictures on an internet site so that NO MATTER what happens to our computers we still have the pictures. |
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Tragedy Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment