Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Busy Weekend



Well I did it - I bought a toaster oven. Not only did I buy a toaster oven I USED the oven. It was great. Totino's pizza never tasted so good. That was last night's dinner and today I made orange rolls. I love the line on the door of the oven, can you see it?

Today after church the whole family went out on the boat for some together time. As you can see Dani loved it. NOT!!! She was not a fan of Ben going fast. But when we were sitting still fishing she loved it. In the mean time Jordynn had a top front tooth ready to come out and with a little help from Ben.... SEE!!!! She doesn't think she looks cute. But I told her that's how all first graders look at some point. Now we're back home and getting ready for our first FULL week of school. My 6th graders start band this week and it should be fun!! That's all from the compound. No news on if or when we'll get to move into the house. Mostly because the current occupants aren't here to talk to. One of them are here 1 day a week. The rest of the time that house sits empty and we sit in a camper. Oh well that's life. Have a good week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute picturtes! Sounds like a nice family time on the water. There are a few perks to being in Manila even if one of them isn't a place to live! Hopefully you will have a great week in the compound. LOVE TO ALL!
-Dad

Erin said...

Poor Dani! It looks like everyone else had a good time though! Have fun in the compound-glad the toaster oven worked out!

BloggingBills said...

So that's not child abuse to terrify her that much? Jordynn, you would fit right in my class because lots of kids lose teeth. Are you on the tooth chart?

Love, Granne