Well since we don't have Internet out where we are I'm in the parking lot of the motel and "using" their Internet. Well we officially live in a trailer. It's not that bad but let me tell you it's not that fun either. Here are a few pictures of life out in our compound. Ben and Michaela practicing archery.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Living in a Trailer
Well since we don't have Internet out where we are I'm in the parking lot of the motel and "using" their Internet. Well we officially live in a trailer. It's not that bad but let me tell you it's not that fun either. Here are a few pictures of life out in our compound. Ben and Michaela practicing archery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my-you are brave. I'd have stayed with Mom and dad a while longer. :-)That is a very small trailer. :-) Hopefully, things are bit easier when everyone's in school during the day. ;-)
Post a Comment