So besides trying to move, (by the way we're done and EVERYTHING is in!! We moved all the boxes and furniture in in 5 hours!!!!! We were highly motivated) it's red ribbon week at school. Everyday is a different dress up day. Today was crazy hair day. So the girls have one braid and one pony tail. But what do you do with the boy who has no hair to make crazy?!?! We dyed it black!!! Just with hair spray for Halloween, but still it looks cool. And because he's so blond it's very noticeable!!
As for on the home front, today I start unpacking and putting stuff away. This part I really like. I love to organize and set up the house. And the best part is putting pictures on the wall!!! That's the most fun and make a house look like a home. So I'll keep you all updated and hopefully post pictures soon.
1 comment:
So...I know it was crazy hair day, but was it also crazy EYE day? Those little faces look a little possessed! :-)
Give hugs for me-I miss everyone!
Post a Comment