Friday, October 24, 2008

It's that time of year....AGAIN


I had to work at school late Thursday night. So Ben took the kids for some daddy, kids time. Can you guess what they did????? The good news is all the kids came back in one piece and there wasn't an extra passenger (a deer). They had a great time!!!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Dani looks a little shell shocked there! :-)
Cute pictures. :-)

Brian and Kelsey said...

I love that all of your children own hunter orange clothing. That is cool though.
Love
Kelsey

BloggingBills said...

Ah, the family that dresses in orange together...well, I guess they just scare all the deer away! What a bunch of cuties! Love ya lots,
-Dad

Morgan Hagey said...

I love the Orange. It's hot.

BloggingBills said...

I don't think you have enough orange clothing for your kids. You'd better come and visit Cabellas so that you can stock up!
Ma