So we've been in our house for a few weeks and we're pretty much settled. Don't ask about the toy room. Anyway we're getting into a routine and life is good. The weather is getting a little cooler and it's dark by 5:15 pm so the kids are doing well playing together.
Here they're playing Chutes and Ladders. It should be noted this is one of THREE that we own. I just kept buying it because the others were in a box we haven't opened in a while. But they did good and kept them busy as I cleaned up after dinner.
On a side note this weekend is Ben's first basketball games of the season. He has 3 of his 5 upperclassmen injured and he'd playing with mostly freshman. So we'll see how it goes.
3 comments:
You're lovin' your dyson, I bet. :)
YEA FOR HOUSES!! How long were you guys in the trailer? What's your house like?? Call me next time you're in SLC...
Bear, how come you haven't posted a pic of your new house? You waited a long time for it, now let's see it!
Love to all
-Dad
Post a Comment