Until I heard her calling me from the kitchen. I went in and this is what I found!!!! She wanted a graham cracker. And I guess she thought she could get it herself!!! I have to say this, it's never boring when you have a 3 year old. By the way she'll be 4 in four months!!! YEAH!!!!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Three year old "issues"
Every one of our kids were never a "terrible 2" but when they hit THREE.....that is a different story. All our three year olds are lucky to have made it to 4. And the baby Dani is NO different. Yesterday after her bath she wanted her tiny baby hair in 2 braids. Here's what I did.
Here's her reaction..... She HATED it and cried for at least an hour. OVER HAIR!!!!! She finally accepted her fate. I was NOT going to redo her hair and we went about our day.

Until I heard her calling me from the kitchen. I went in and this is what I found!!!! She wanted a graham cracker. And I guess she thought she could get it herself!!! I have to say this, it's never boring when you have a 3 year old. By the way she'll be 4 in four months!!! YEAH!!!!

Until I heard her calling me from the kitchen. I went in and this is what I found!!!! She wanted a graham cracker. And I guess she thought she could get it herself!!! I have to say this, it's never boring when you have a 3 year old. By the way she'll be 4 in four months!!! YEAH!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It kind of looks like her pants are falling off in the second picture...:-)
Post a Comment