On Friday Jordynn got her cast off!! She was so excited and we were soooo ready for her to have use of her arm again. She wasn't a fan of the loud saw and she was worried that the Dr. would cut her. But it all went well and she is free. She spent the hour after she got her cast off just moving it around saying how weird it felt. And I don't blame her. I've never broken anything (knock on wood) but I imagine it isn't fun. So the Wolford family has survived their first broken bone and hopefully the last. Although I have Zach whose current favorite activity is JUMPING from about 8 stairs up to see if he can land without DYING!!! I feel a trip to the emergency room coming on!!!.
2 comments:
Yay! And yes the current plan is to bring her for Christmas. Oh and I took your name for Christmas because I came up with a really good idea, but it involves some craftyness so I have to do it... is that okay?
Yay Jordynn!
I had a cast on my arm and it was a pain!
Take care and don't do it again!
Love,
Granne
Post a Comment