Friday, December 19, 2008

Something EVERY night!!

Christmas time gets VERY busy - duh like you don't know that!! Anyway here's our week in pictures -
Peppermint Pop Corn - I made 6 batches of this for people around town!!!


Monday we painted ornaments for FHE for teachers and our tree


Jordynn took hers very seriously!!
Dani - didn't care so muchJordynn's finished product
Zach's finished product
Dani's finished product -
Michaela's finished product!! They did a great job -


Our Ward party was Wed. night here's Zach and Ben waiting to eat
Michaela and Jordynn waiting also
Here's the line we waited a little while -
The primary sang - and yes that's the WHOLE primary!! The Ward party was fun until I realized I had eaten some mushrooms and then had stomach craps so bad I started to cry at the party and Ben had to take me home - FUN FUN FUN!!!!

Thurs. night was the Elem. School program and 6th grade band concert. This is the band and they did pretty well - I was no so happy about the picture of my butt - Ben's comment is "that's the only side we see when you conduct!!" YEAH!!! Sorry for the picture. The next 2 are Michaela and Jordynn singing - All the classes had to wear different colors. Zach had orange and I sent him to his room to get ready - I told him to put on church pants, church shoes and his orange shirt. Well he came out with his HALLOWEEN shirt on and it lights up. I thought that was brilliant and let him wear it to the concert!! HA HA HA






At the end of the show Santa showed up and this year Jordynn DIDN'T run away (see last year's post at this same time) and they all did well - well except for Dani as you can see.

So that's our busy week - it's now Friday - Ben is gone for a basketball trip and I have to get us all packed and the car loaded for our trip to Vegas. I'm picking up Ben tomorrow in SLC and then we head our Sunday morning. It'll be soooo fun!! So have a great Christmas and I'll post again from VEGAS BABY!!!!!

3 comments:

Morgan Hagey said...

The kids did a great job painting! And I looooovvvvvveeeee the pic of your butt. It's nice. :)

See you soon!

BloggingBills said...

Sarah,
Don't be mad,but that popcorn looks like an atrophied brain!

I'm not sure I'd be able to eat it!
MA

Brian and Kelsey said...

LOL sounds like a busy week. I am sorry to hear about the ingesting of the fungus. Gross. Hey if your kids needs a break in the car... Cedar is always a good stopping point they can come see and play with the puppy and we can get lunch or dinner. Just give us a call.
Love ya
Kelsey