Monday, January 12, 2009
The best monday EVER
This week at Manila High is homecoming. Since there isn't a football team, homecoming is during basketball season. Every day at school is a different dress-up day. Today was THE BEST in my opinion. It was PJ day. I can't think if any better way to start a week than to get to go to work in my PJs. And I went all out. I wore my flannel PJs and Slippers ALL DAY!!!! It was so comfortable and fun. Tomorrow is HAT day and I have some great hats I don't get to wear very often so I'm looking forward to that. Wednesday is 70's/Retro day, I'm not sure what to do that day and then Thurs is Toga Day. I think I'll go with the Little Mermaid sheet. I'll keep you updated on all the home coming festivities. I know you're dying to hear how it'll turn out!! HA HA HA!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Too bad I didn't know or I'd have sent you some cool 70's stuff (think large peace sign earrings, beads and other things!)
I want to go to work in my PJ's but that's not in keeping with our dress code. On OUR Mondays we wear white shirts and blue slacks and we look like a Catholic school: even the teachers, aides and everyone!
Now if we could just wear white and blue pj's....
MA
Post a Comment