Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Planning ahead
Last night at around 9:30 pm I could hear stirring in the next bedroom where Zach, Jordynn and Dani sleep. Well the kids should have been asleep for well over an hour so I went to check on them. What I found was hard to not laugh out loud to. Both Jordynn and Zach were completely dressed including shoes and socks ready for school. When I asked what on earth they were doing I was told getting ready for school. I explained it was night time and they should be asleep!! I was assured from Jordynn she Knew it was bed time then Zach interjected that they were ready for school when it was morning. Their plan was to sleep in school clothes so all they had to do was get up then they were already dressed. Well it's hard to argue with that logic but I told them to please get their PJ's BACK on and go to bed. Whewwwww what a fun experience. I have to mention that my sister also did this as a kid. So it's not unheard of....just funny!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL... well Dad always says "100 percent ready the night before"
I was reading that going, "I tried to do that as a kid..." but you went ahead and mentioned it for me. ;) Thanks.
Makes perfect sense to me.
Post a Comment