Wednesday, February 11, 2009

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I have Dani crying because I won't let her have a WHOLE box of candy!! Jordynn stayed home sick after throwing up all day yesterday. There's a snow storm brewing and snow is blowing!!! Michaela is mad at me because I got a little mad at her for going to Activity Days at the church when there was no activity. I admit I was a little ticked I had to turn around and go get her at the church. In the mean time I had a piano student coming on the bus. She ended up missing the bus, I had to hunt her down at the school and find her to bring her to my house. AHHHHHHH!!! It's been a day of non stop running and on top of it all I feel like crap. I go to the doctor tomorrow to try and find out what's up. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the rant......it didn't really help.

1 comment:

Brian and Kelsey said...

Im sorry Bear. Hopefully you get feeling better in time to enjoy your weekend at Mom and Dad's. Im sad that we'll miss you guys.