Of course things got better yesterday but it was a little frustrating. Today will be busy, Ben has his last home basketball game, the kids have to get their Valentines ready for tomorrow, I have piano lessons, play group, doctor appointment and school. Jordynn is feeling better and went to school today. I like this age when my kids still like school and don't want to miss even one day. I hope that attitude continues and they'll keep liking school. I always loved going to school but usually for social reasons, not academic so much.
This weekend the kids and I are headed to Salt Lake to see the family and spend time with my sister from Las Vegas. Along with all the visiting I have about 400 errands to run. When you live as far away as we do from the "big city" when you go you make sure to get it ALL done. The kids have dentist appointments Monday (no school) and I'm hoping there won't be any cavities. Fingers Crossed!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment