This morning I sat with Dani and watched Little Einsteins - a cartoon on Disney. This is a GREAT show. They feature a piece of classical music and art every episode. This show teaches kids about different parts of music, musical language and different instruments. I have to say I'm quite partial to this show and often wonder if I could get away showing this to high school students. On to my point. In the past while watching this with Dani I've been struck at how she interacts with the show. The kids on the show are always asking questions and help of their audience. This morning Dani seemed to be less "into" the show than normal. She always participates and answers the kids questions. Today this was how she interacted. Little Einsteins:"Will you help us find the violin that matches this song?" Dani: "Sure" Little Einsteins: "Can you clap the beat along with us?" Dani: "Whatever" Little Einsteins: " Will you clap allegro (fast) with us to get Rocket up and flying?" Dani: "I'm too tired today"
I about died laughing. She was so bored and unimpressed by the show this morning. Granted she went to bed kind of late but still it was pretty funny. Maybe the Little Einsteins will get help from little Dani tomorrow. If she feels like it....
2 comments:
"Whatever"-that's awesome! I love the tiny little 'tude. :-) That kid cracks me up.
Ha, I love the "Im to tired today" Better luck tomorrow little Einstiens
Post a Comment