Did you ever notice that you need a few days to recover from a few days off?? That's how I've felt after having Monday off. This week the three biggest started basketball. Zach and Jordynn have practice at 5pm and Michaela is at 6pm. So we run back and forth making sure all is well. Starting next week it's practice on Tuesdays and then games on Thursday. That's all fine and dandy except Jordynn and Zach's team play at 5 pm in the Elementary Gym. Michaela has games at 5 pm at the Old High School. Did you catch that?? Games at the same time!!! EVERY WEEK!!!! This is on top of Play Practice starting next week going from 3 - 5pm. WHEWWWW!!!!
Tomorrow I head to Layton to go to the doctor, Jordynn is going to a friends house, and I have to find time to get shopping done.
On a funny note, this morning Dani and I were getting ready for play group and she wanted to take a sheet of stickers. I told her that if she took stickers she would have to share. I asked if she understood and she put her head right by mine, not saying anything. I asked again if she understood she would have to share, again I got her head next to mine without a word. I said "Dani do you understand???" She replied, "I said yes in my head." Silly me!!!!
2 comments:
I love that kid. Do the lovely coordinators of basketball not realize that there are people with more than one child... Why are you going to the Dr in layton?
Love ya
Sometimes the longest weeks are the shortest weeks. After parent teacher conferences, temple open house, colds and flu we're really wasted!
Hope you can keep the schedule straight. Try color coding!
Tell Dani I can hear her when she talks in her head. Duh!
MA
Post a Comment