Dani got a v-tech lap top. She has a friend who has one and she LOVES to play it every time she's over at her friends house. So we got her her own!!
Every little kid needs Candy Land - I've bought this game probably 5 times but this time we'll try to NOT loose all the pieces

Yesterday was Dani's 4th birthday. What a big girl. Ben started the day by telling her that 4 years ago she was hurting mommy. I corrected him and said no the doctors were hurting me. (I had a c-section) Anyway it was hard for her to wait ALLL day. But we made her cake and Ben frosted it and then after dinner we had a party!! It was fun and Dani was cute as ever. She's getting big and now that she's 4 she knows that when summer is all done she gets to go to school!! YEAH!!
Ben trying to figure out the kids lap top. Dani finally took it from him and showed him how it works!!
All in all I hope she had a good day.
3 comments:
Oh! So cute! I cannot believe she is already 4...so big...
I love that she looks EXACTLY like you did at that age. (Cuz, I remember of course.)
Happy Birthday Dani!
Happy Birthday to Dani! She is so old... it is crazy I remember going to see her and you after she was born.
Post a Comment