Sunday, March 29, 2009

Go JR. Mustangs!!!!




We just finished another season of basketball for the kids. It was fun because it was Zach's first year playing. He was the smallest but he did great. What is funny is he's COMPLETELY left handed when it comes to sports but writes with his right hand at school and home. So he may have inherited his Aunt Erin's weird handness.


Anyway as always they kids had a great time and played hard. I'm always having people comment on Michaela and how good she is. And she really is and she gives her all every game. She even dives for loose balls and sacrifices herself to get the ball. Jordynn is still very good and great at making baskets. Unlike last year where she would have rather sat out and talked to friends, she really liked playing. But we're all done for another year and that's o.k. with me.
Life is hectic as always and right now I'm in the middle of play practice. It going....well we'll see. Anyway that's the newest news from here!!!

3 comments:

Brian and Kelsey said...

So cute, Kindergarden Basketball... LOL. Your kids are getting so old...

BloggingBills said...

I'm about to start my play practice: but I can't fire kids. Just move them to a not-so-hard role.

Why didn't you post my comment to Anonymous on the blog? Too controversial?

The kids playing b-ball are adorable. Do they lower the hoop for them?

MA

Morgan Hagey said...

HAHAH! Sarah is censoring mom! HAHAH!