Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Holy cool bed Batman!!!!

Ben and I have needed a new bed for years. Our old pillow top has had it and we were sick of it. The problem is for the amount of money I was willing to spend (No more than $400) we would have to get another pillow top generic mattress. Until..........we found this beauty. It's called the NovaForm Infinite Comfort. Let me tell you the awesomeness of this bed. It's 12" of memory foam (yea I said 12") there's a bottom layer, then an area to put your air bladders to make it a adjustable comfort air like bed THEN more memory foam!!! Each side has it's own control for each air chamber. So I can adjust my side and Ben can adjust his. And the memory foam....HOLY COW!!! So very very comfortable and supportive. For years we've been rolling into each other in the center of the bed....but no more!!! It was a great nights sleep. They way it came packaged was sooooo cool. It came in this small box (well too small for a mattress) and then you open all the packages with the memory foam and they explode!!! They start to fill up with air instantly it was neat!!! Anyway it fits right on our frame and box spring and I. LOVE. IT!!!!!! Plus we got an AMAZING deal. Costco had them on sale (huge sale)and we got our queen for less than $400!!!! That's right awesome!!!!! It helped after our drama last night to come home to my NEW BED!! It made everything seem better. So if you need a new bed I would HIGHLY recommend this one. And you can't beat the price......

1 comment:

Erin said...

That is a great idea. Isaac hates our mattress for the same reason-we end up squished in the middle. :-) I'll have to tell him about this option.