Thursday, March 19, 2009

Surprise......

This morning I went in to get the 3 smallest up for the day. As I started with Zach I told him to wake up I had a surprise for him!! He was instantly awake and out of bed wondering what it could be??? I then attacked Jordynn with the same enticement. If she got up there would be a surprise....and Jordynn in all her 7 year old wisdom said, "There's probable no surprise. You just want us to get up for school." Smart girl but there was a surprise. Ben had brought home some pigeons and they were in a cage in the kitchen. Don't worry they will NOT be staying they need to move out to the barn. Ben got them for bird dog training. I don't know why?? I just know he came home with them last night. Sigh.....

2 comments:

Erin said...

Poor Jordynn-so young and already a cynic. I cannot believe you let pigeons in your house. Rats with wings.

BloggingBills said...

Jordynn sounded like Jordynn!

Do the pigeons get killed? That would be sad because the kids will get attached to them!


You have more animals than Noah!

MA