Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm so excited I can't STAND it!!!

So Thursday afternoon I'm outta here!! I'm skipping work and going to Sandy to PARTY!! ALL of us sisters, brothers, and mom and dad are going to be together this weekend!!! We're going to movies, out to eat and shopping. We've got sitters for the kids and a plan to NEVER come home!!! I need this break and I'm so glad all my sisters will be there to have fun. A fun tradition has become to go out on Saturday night with all the sisters and mom while the boys go to Priesthood Meeting over Conference!! Last conference it was mom, me and sister Alice. This time ALL OF US!!!!!! I'm even excited about going to see Toy Story with all the kids, my sister and my brothers. It should be noted that my 18 year old, college freshman brother begged us to wait to go to the movie until he was home from college. HA HA HA!!! Anyway I think this will be a great weekend.
The fun won't stop then...MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!! WOO HOO!!!! Why do I care? Well it's Packers vs. Vikings a rivalry for the ages but made worse with the turn coat Brett Farve!!!! All I can say is I will be in my Packer Jersey, Cheese head and screaming my head off. GO PACKERS!!!!!!

3 comments:

Brian and Kelsey said...

I didn't realize we would be so busy... I have to go see in the in-laws and nephews probably on Sunday but Friday and Saturday we will be there.

Unknown said...

well, i'm rooting for Vikings, but that's just because that's my (new) school's mascot (no joke!) But I still love Mustangs! GO MANILA!!!!!!!!!

BloggingBills said...

Thanks for a great visit sweet girl. Glad you made it home safely and it sounds like you're having a rowdy FHE! Enjoy! Love to all!!
-Dad