Happy Birthday Dani!!!! This past Tuesday Dani turned 3!!! It was a BUSY day, I had play practice and parent teacher conferences. So poor Dani had to wait until 7:00 PM when I got home. She got fun gifts all of which she's been playing with all week. I think that shows she got good stuff when she'll keep playing with her gifts for more than 5 min. By the way mom she has slept in her cheer leading outfit a couple times!!! GO MUSTANGS!!!!
Wednesday Ben's girls (the basketball team) threw him a SURPRISE!!! thank you party. My job was to get him there. It was tough but he got there and was ACTUALLY surprised. Which in turn surprised me. The parents of one of his girls were kind enough to host and provide dinner for all of us!! Thanks Gosars!!!
Thursday I had Parent Teacher conferences AGAIN. This time all us teachers went to Dutch John the other town the high school kids come from (it's an hour away!) So after having only 1 parent come to talk to me, we loaded up and made the hour drive home. But I'm done until next year!!!!
Friday I went to Altamont (3 hours away) for Region Drama Competition. I was supposed to have drama students to compete with me but...well... they all dropped out. And since I was on the schedule to judge I had to go anyway. And in two weeks I'll have to go to state in Nephi alone also. Hey Alice I'll be staying in Provo want to hang out???
Anyway it's been a busy week but it always is for us here in Manila. With the days getting longer Ben is out working later and people are starting to be out and about. But there's only 38 days of school left....then it's SUMMER BEAK!!! I'm ready (but the play isn't!!! YIKES)
1 comment:
Yes...I want to hang. Where are you staying? It will be fun to see you.
Post a Comment