Thursday, March 6, 2008

Morgan you're making my head hurt.

O.K. so I hate my siser. In case you're all wondering which one? Let me clarify, my sister Morgan. She tagged me AGAIN!! Morgan don't you know everything anyway? Oh and while I'm ranting I have to say she AGAIN changed the lay out of her blog and she did NOT warn me. Again very disturbing when I looked at it this morning. O.K. here it goes.




How long have you and your significant other been together?
Ben and I have been marrried 10 years in June!! YEAH!!!!




Who eats more? It depends on what we're eating, deer, fish. elk and other things he's hunted, BEN but take me to Wendy's after I haven't eatten all day.... it could be close






Who said "I Love You" first? I can't remember, all I know is I love him still so that's a good sign




Who is taller? Ben DUH!!! I'm a whopping 5'2" (if I round up)




Who sings better? Well I've had lessons and had to sing in front of more audiences than Ben but he can read music and follow the tenor or bass line. So he's often recruited to church choir, but with 4 small children and I'm in the choir already, he opts for babysitting.




Who is smarter? Ben in BRILLIANT when it comes to books smart, he's great at math and science and anything that had to do with hard subjects. But I love to read, and learn new things. I'm the arts geek. I know tons about music and theatre and english.




Who does the laundry? Like my sister's answer NO ONE!!! I HATE laundry, what I hate most is when I ask my kids to gather up their dirty clothes, they throw everything in the basket. Even the clean clothes I KNOW I JUST washed.




Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? O.k. so if you're at the head of our bed, Ben is on the left and I'm on the right. We have NEVER switched, I think it would make my brain explode.




Who pays the bills? I do but Ben wants more say in what's going on. But he's VERY busy.




Who mows the lawn? Thanks goodness BEN!! I don't do yard work. Even as a teenager I would trade my mom, I'd do ALL the windows if she would mow for me. She didn't mind mowing and I love to clean windows.




Who cooks dinner? I do if you can call it cooking. When we're all running in different direction, it's usually whatever we can find that's quick.




Who is more stubborn? Me FOR SURE. Ben usually just waits until I'm done ranting.




Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? That one is hard we are so RARELY wrong!!!




Whose parents do you see the most? Both are about 3 hours away so it's pretty even




Who kissed who first? Again it's been a LONG time. All I know is I kiss him still




Who proposed? Ben, I remember that one. He did a great job and really surprised me (hard to do)




Who is more sensitive? We both are pretty thick skinned, Ben's job requires it and it's pretty hard to offend me. I mostly don't care.




Who has more friends? Here in Manila we are blessed with good friends. But I stay in touch with old friends better than Ben.




Who has more siblings? Ben has 3 brothers and I have 4 sisters (yeah Alice) and 2 brothers




Who wears the pants? Well Ben carries a gun so... actually we are pretty equal partners in our marriage and life.






There Morgan I hope you're happy. I now have to go get Dani juice, she's been crying, "I want Juice" over and over and over and over and over for the last 10 minutes.


1 comment:

Erin said...

There is very odd spacing in your responses to being tagged. Odd, indeed. Also, if you don't want to be tagged, you should just not answer. Or, even better,make up wildly inaccurate, but interesting, answers and see who notices. It can be your own little tag game.