Monday, March 16, 2009

A couple updates

First I've started work on the school play. And...well....we"ll see. I'm still having some of the same old problems which is getting kids to come to rehearsal. Other things are always too important!!!!

Second 0n the same line as the play we put up the stage this afternoon. Since I was missing 4 of my 9 we decided to be useful and get the stage up. I know most people find this odd but in Manila we put our stage up in the gym and duct tape it together!! YEAH I KNOW!!! But that's all I've got so I'm happy to at least have that.

Third - I got this from my friend Jen, it's called pay it forward. The first three people to post a comment to this blog will receive a gift from me within this year. You don't know when it will come or what it will be. But the catch is, you have to do a blog like this one and offer the same thing on your blog to the first three comments to our blog. Sounds like fun so let's try it!!!!



So that's the update from here, I got to Solo and Ensemble with 2 students tomorrow. That's 100% more than last year when I only had one. So hopefully all will go well......

4 comments:

Dawn said...

hey, it looks like I am first. It's fun keeping up with you and your family through your blog. I like seeing what's happening in Manila.

Brian and Kelsey said...

Is it safe to have a duct tapped together stage? Just wondering...

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun - what a great reason to start a blog!! I love keeping up with you and your family! Hope your having a good one!

BloggingBills said...

At least your stage doesn't have an ADA apaproved ramp and handrailing, painted black along one side so that you can't exit stage left EVER!

MA