Friday night was Michaela's FIRST EVER sleepover. She went over to the neighbor's house. She was OFCOURSE thrilled. But then there's Jordynn.....she wasn't so happy. She cried for about 3 hours and kept saying it's not fair. So Ben and I have tried to explain that it's not fair but Michaela's older and gets to do things she can't do yet. So to try to appease the distraught 6 year old we set up the new bunk beds we bought. We got the kind that has a twin on top and a futon bed/couch on bottom. Jordynn gets to sleep on the top and Dani is on the bottom. That seemed to help distract her for a while. Well until bed time where she cried agian for about an hour and kept saying, "I'm so sad!!! It's not fair!!!!"
I know it's hard to not be the biggest or the oldest but we assured Jordynn that her time would come and she would be able to have sleep-overs also.
Now I have to listen to her asking,"when can I have a sleep over?" about 50 times a day!!!
Friday, January 18, 2008
I'm sad...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You DON'T know! You're the oldest and always got to do everything first. It is NOT FAIR! ;)
Post a Comment