Yesterday we made the 3 hour trip down to Bountiful and Roy for Ben's brother's wedding!! We left a half hour early "just in case" well good thing. We got stopped for 30 min. outside of Evanston for NO REASON!!! Really we couldn't find a reason for the stop. Then we got stopped AGAIN going through Salt Lake. That was due to construction. There's ALWAYS construction. We finally made it to the luncheon, all 4 kids in tow. Had lunch with everyone, then had a 2 hour wait for the reception. So we went and got Ben's brother a wedding gift, stopped in on an old friend who ended up being on a cruise...so she wasn't there, and headed over to the reception 45 min. early!! Oh well. The good thing is I stuck the kids in the nursery to play during the reception and they did pretty good. So I got to chat and catch up with Monica and Kevin, and Grandma Wolford. Kevin and Ben stood in the line as part of the wedding party. All in all it was a good night. It's a long drive and we figured that we were out of our house for 11 hours and 7 of those were in the car. But we knew when we moved to Manila that the 3 hour drive to see family was part of the deal.
So I'm a little wore out, I think it's funny that you can get so tired just driving in a car. But I'm glad we got to see Chris and his new wife in their special day!!!
Sunday, January 13, 2008
So very, very, very tired
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment