This afternoon after I was done with the dishes ( I HATE DISHES) Jordynn came to me with a question. She wanted to play house and store but didn't have any money. Hey that's like REAL LIFE!!! Anyway after I told her she could NOT use my debit card, even if she gave it back when she was done, and I told her she could NOT use some of her actual money out of her money jar...we decided to make her money. So we got some paper, cut out money shapes, and I started writing number on it. Jordynn noticed that I was putting 1 on quite a few in a row. She then asked if I could put bigger numbers on the money so she could have "Lots of money and be rich".
Don't we all wish we could make our own money at home and put what ever number on it we want???
Monday, January 14, 2008
More money please!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment