So March is here and from all I remember in life it SHOULD mean spring can't be far behind?!?!? But what do I know?
I had my first day of play rehearsal today. It went fine except for one of my leads quitting right before rehearsal. I only have 9 weeks which is about 6 weeks less than I'd like. So we'll have to haul butt to get everything done and ready.
The other day after Zach got in the car, he cried when I shut the door becasue I pinched it. Nothing big, not even a mark, but enough that he had to cry. Well the next day I was getting Dani in the car and when I shut the door she started to cry and say "My finger, my finger" She sounded JUST LIKE Zach. When I opened the door to check on her, she grinned and said "just kidding!!" Now what shocked me most about this experience is she was doing what Zach did an entire day earlier!!! She remembered and something in her head said "It would be fun to pretend to have my finger smashed in the car door!!"
Michaela is in the sewing club for 4-H. A very brave mom has about 8 girls to her house to work on quilts, PJ Pants, or knitting on those new loom things. She really liked it and is having fun trying to make a BRIGHT RED hat. She thinks Ben will like it.
1 comment:
Man, that Dani and her sense of humor. Definitely a girl after my own heart! :)
Post a Comment