A picture of home!!!!

I know it's kind of hard to see but this is MY PICTURE!!!! I found this woman in Minnesota (Lucy) and she was selling her collection of Charles Peterson Prints. He's an artist form Wisconsin that does thiese neat Memories pictures. If you look close it looks like the people in the picture are ghosts. Well they represent memories. This particualr print is called "Late Arrival" and the reason I LOVE this print is it's from Wausau. This is the train depot in Wausau WI where I lived for 6 years. The train depot was at Wausau Insurance where my dad worked and we used to go and play there sometimes. My parents have this print and to me it represents the first place we stayed long enough to call home. I graduated from high school there. We moved there when I was 12 and my parents stayed there for 11 years. I've now lived in Utah more years than I did in Wisconsin. Manila is home to my family and I. But Wausau will always be the home of my teenage years.
|
|
3 comments:
YAY! It's so pretty!
Man, I miss Wausau. Is it June yet?
I am so glad it came! It is beautiful!
Post a Comment